Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Monkey

I like to call Evie my "little monkey"! She is quite the climber and loves to explore! Needless to say, I can't hardly take my eyes off of her for a second or this is what happens! :)



I was emptying the dishwasher the other morning and I heard her around the corner. When I peaked my head around this is what I found! (It was pretty funny, so I had to have Ella sit there with her while I ran and got my camera!)




She managed to get trapped under the stool in the kitchen!

It didn't take her long to figure out how to climb the stairs, so we have to keep a baby gate up. Last night she knocked the gate back and was trying to figure out how to get past it!

She is starting to take a couple steps, so I know once she starts walking she is going to be into everything!


No comments: