Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet baby girl! This past year seems like a blur and it is so hard to believe that Evie is 1 year old! All of our girls have been good babies, but Evie has been the easiest (which very well could be due to the fact that Matt and I just didn't know what we were doing with the other 2..lol!). She is so happy and is always smiling. She loves her big sisters and loves to be around them. Although, I feel like I sound like a broken record during the day constantly telling them to put her down, it probably bothers me more than it does Evie. She just kind of goes with the flow! Evie is starting to take a few steps and is sure to take off walking in the next week or so! She is a good little eater and is finally starting to fill out and get a little chubby just like her sisters were at this age. God has truly blessed our little family with this sweet, sweet girl! Here are just a few pics from her birthday party!


Yes, this is the dress I made for her birthday!









Yummy!


I can't believe you're letting me eat this!!


No comments: