Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Can someone please pinch me? Surely my baby girl is not old enough to go to Kindergarten!! Ella is becoming such a little lady and as much as I hate to admit it she is more than ready for school! She did great when we dropped her off and I managed to hold back the tears (well, at least till I got out of her room).
I told her a while back that we would do something special before she started school and she thought that getting a pedicure was a great idea!

Ready to GO!


Emeri wanted me to pack her lunch too!
She also wanted to wait on Ella to get home from school to eat it :)
Ella picked out her backpack and was even ready to buy it with her "own" money! (She was surprised to get it for her birthday!)
Bittersweet!

She has to be the cutest little Kindergartener I've ever seen!!
Let's get this show on the road!


No comments: