Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Update - 31 Weeks!

Well, Ella no longer asks me when my belly is going to get big, but now makes it a point to remind me how "huge" it is! (Gotta love her honesty!) Every thing has been going well; however, I've been measuring close to 2 weeks small at every doctor's visit. (Small??!!, what?!) He hasn't been too concerned about it, because I always measured small with Ella and Emeri, but just to be safe I had an ultrasound today to check out how our sweet girl is doing. Thankfully, she is doing great! Growth wise, she is approximatly 3 1/2 lbs and in every category she measured well within the normal range.
I had a 4-D ultrasound today as well! She is positioned really low and it was a little hard to get a good picture of her, but once she started moving around a little we got to get a pretty good look at her. Personally, I think she might have her daddy's nose and she's defintely got both of her sisters chubby cheeks! We can't wait to meet her!









2 comments:

The Shamblins said...

Her little face looks so sweet!

Karabell said...

That is so cool. Normally I can't make out anything in those ultrasound pics, but this just looks like a really cool picture. Can't wait to meet her!