Thursday, July 16, 2009

Angel

Every year I get the girls pictures taken for their birthdays and decided to do something a little different this year for Ella's 4 year old pictures (yes, that's right Ella is going to be 4 years old!) I took her to Lisa Jennings Photography for the Heavenly Angels session. Ella had a blast getting dressed up and I think the pics turned out beautiful! Here is the link to the pictures.... www.lisajenningsphotography.com/photocart Go to "Access Gallery" at the top of the page and then type "Ella Angel" in the Access Code. Go take a peak... they are only online until Saturday!


2 comments:

Sara Price said...

She is a little angel! My faves are 7, 31, 32, 45, 46...but seriously they are all adorable! Great idea!

Brooke said...

I love them all!! :) She is so cute! How are you ever going to pick?