Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been a slacker lately with the blog and I haven't even taken that many pictures recently. Between working full-time, gymnastics on mondays, dance on tuesdays, swimming lessons on fridays and sundays, laundry, more laundry and 3 little girls...(geez, I'm tired just typing all that) the blog has not been at the top of my to-do list! Oh, and did I mention LAUNDRY! Seriously, I don't know where it all comes from, but I can completely understand and appreciate why my mom always had laundry to do while we were growing up!
So until I get some more recent pics, here are a couple from swimming lessons (that Kenna took while there were here for a visit)!
And here's one that my cousin took after church on Sunday...

1 comment:

WalkerBunch06 said...

Yes, I can totally understand where you're coming from! A working mom is HARD work & quite a juggling act! Beautiful girls!
Hope