Thursday, March 25, 2010

They're Home!

While I was in Atlanta this past weekend my mom called and asked if it would be ok if she and Ashley took the girls to the beach for a few days for Spring Break! Ella has been talking a lot about the beach lately and I knew they would love to go! So Matt packed their bags (still not quite sure what all they took or didn't take for that matter!) and off they went!

I got home from Atlanta on Sunday and was already missing them like CRAZY! While they were gone Matt and I took advantage of the alone time and had a couple date nights (which are hard to come by these days!) I also got to do a few things after work that I don't normally get to do, like go to the mall by myself! It's funny how quite the house has been the past few days and I'll have to admit that I don't really like it! I love to hear the girls running around making noise while I'm making dinner and I love watching them play together! I even missed our hectic mornings trying to get out of the house on time!

They got home very early this morning and Emeri went right back to sleep, but Ella was so excited to tell me about her trip AND the new shirt she got AND the ring that she bought that really fits her middle finger the best AND the way Emeri got sand all over her feet on the beach AND the pony ride she got to take! I didn't even care we didn't get to sleep till 2 o'clock this morning... They had a GREAT time and They're Home!!






No comments: